Saturday, May 21, 2011

Abandon :)

Yeah, blog had been successfully abandoned by me for almost one month.
Omg, I can't believe it.
There's a lot of thing had been happening throughout this period.
A lot outings with hubby, staying back in college with coursemates.

Nowadays college life is damn hectic.
Long sem with 5 heavy subjects.
Gosh, year 2 paper seriously killing me.
Assignments were piling up.
Date ends are coming soon.
Not enough time to even finish 1, then another 1 is coming up.
Really need doraemon by my side.

Anyway, during this period, still never miss a chance to release my stress :)
Been to movie with hubby.
Watch few movies with hubby.

Fast five

Priest

Thor

Fast five seriously damn exciting.
Loves all the cars.
The racing in the police car part is seriously damn funny.
On the same day after fast five, had an accident with hubby.
Bang someone's car-.-
And it's my fault.
Opps.
Sorry.

Now everything is settle.
Everybody's fine.
Luckily the owner of that car is a gentlemen.
Awww, so sweet of him.
He even joke around with us.
Nice guy :)

Can't remember much to write.
Need to study for tomorrow test.
Gosh, wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment