Saturday, August 14, 2010

11th August

Today is Wednesday.
From last 2 weeks ago, you had promised me to go to Connaught Pasar Malam with me.
You lied-.-

That bad guy had promised his friend Satay to listen for some me-not-interested-etiqa thingy
at night.
Therefore, our visit to that pasar malam had to be postponed.
Great!!!

Before the etiqa talk starts, we went to Pyramid to watch The Sorcerer Apprentice.

OMG!!
Love this movie so so so so so so much.
Seriously is funny and exciting.
Must watch it ^^

Had porridge as dinner^^
Then off to Kelana Jaya.
Gosh.
Reach there meet up with his friend.
Bought 3 dvds.
Then went to that office thing.
Gosh, so damn packed.
Everyone had to take off their shoes.
So damn smelly.
OMG-.-

I'm going to die smelling their feets.
OMG-.-
Then when the MC finally starts to talk, then they call us to make friends with the person
next to us.
Then my boss get jealous already.
Cause this guy next to me shake hands with me.
Awww.
Jealous king.

We all comes out before the talk ends.
And it was like around 11.30pm.
And my mom was like keep on calling me on my cellphone and keep urging me to go home.
Gosh.
So damn irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment