Thursday, January 27, 2011

27/1/2011

OMG OMG OMG!!
It's already almost end of the first month in 2011.
WTF-.-

I miss out so damn many posts.
I'm so outdated lately.

Cant really blog everything about it.
Just will blog something that i love :)

1st January 2011.
Is the first day of new year.
And also is my 1st anniversary with my hubby boy.
Awwww.
First ever.
Woots!!
So excited.
We did nothing much on that day.
But still feel damn happy about it.
I love ya hubby boy..
MUackkssssssssss...


After anniversary done.
Nothing much to talk about.
Been working lately.
Working non-stop throughout my sem break.
Salary not bad.
I'm happy when i get my pay check :)

17/1/2011

Year 2 sem 3 had started.
I did not fail any of my subject.
WTF.
I'm so happy!!!
I even passed for that noob account paper.
Woots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start college, short sem.
Already been given our assignment.
Gosh.
Sounds bored.
Haiz.

Something more sad happen.
My fb been hacked.
And my hotmail got problem, I can't log in.
FFFFF!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment