Wednesday, March 16, 2011

16 March 2011

Amelia a.k.a Seal Seal Sweet 20th Birthday is TODAY!!!
Finally another member turn 20's.
Woots!!
I'm not alone in the gang xD

Early in the morning, while preparing for my casting day, texted seal seal to wish her.
In the end, that busy body meow replied me and say ass me cause my birthday message is longer than meow.
Aww.
Don't jealous meow meow :)

Anyway, it's raining early in the morning which give me a bad sign-.-
Hubby boy say the cool weather only can make me calm down.
Hmmm, is it??? -.-

Anyway while on the way to casting, the rain has gone.
And it's damn hot+sunny.
OMG!
I'm nervous!!

Reach there, fill in form.
Wait for few minutes.
The photographer say my make up is not enough.
In the end he call a girl to help me make up.
Gosh, my make up is so heavy.
I even have don't know what kind of colour lips, is not red but is not pink.
Is red+pale brown-.-

Anyway, I know I did badly-.-
Cause I'm shy when I'm facing with 2 cameras and 2 photographers-.-
OMG!!
I'm doomed!!!

Anyway after casting, when to Pavillion with hubby boy.
Thought of rushing for the movies at 12.30pm.
Due to hubby boy misunderstanding, he does not use the Smart Tunnel.
Therefore, we were stucked in jam.
Hubby boy say we are going to park in Pavillion therefore, this road is the correct way.
No mood of listening to hubby boy.
Cause at that moment he irritates me-.-

Reach Pavillion, is already 12.35pm.
There's alot of people queuing up at the cinemas.
Shit-.-
No movies to watch.
Mad at hubby boy cause he nevery listen.
In the end, we made a scene in Pavillion.
So embarrassing.

After few dramas, both of us ALRIGHT already.
Discussing where to go.
In the end, went to Pepper Lunch for our lunch time :)
Only order a set, because later we want to eat other snacks too :)
Cam-whore while waiting for the food :)


After Pepper Lunch went to CK Jeans.
Hubby boy wanted to shop for a pair of white skinny jeans.
While waiting, Cam-whore xD

Nothing to do.
No place to go.
Walk around.
Cam-whore AGAIN xD







After done with cam-whore, went over to Wong Kok for our tea time xD



I did not eat all those stuffs-.-

After eating, walk around again.
Shop for daddy birthday pressie :)
Off we go.
Outside is so damn sunny and jam.
While waiting for the front car to move, cam-whore again :)

Look at hubby boy, is he driving or sleeping?? -.-



Omg, can you guys see 2 hands??

I can't see hubby boy hand!! OMG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment