Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello! :)

I can't believe my last update was on the 11th of August 2011!
Almost a year!
Been too lazy to update my blog often.

Lazy to write long stories.
Anyway there's a lot of things happened in a year time.
Friends keep on asking me what happen to my blog?
Why I did not update it.

Oh well, since I'm so free now I think I will just write a long post! :)
Now I'm in my holiday.
Nothing much to do.
No jobs, no money to spend, friends all stayed too far away.
Therefore decided to clean my room during this holidays.

Used few days to clean all my rubbish, and you know what, I still need few more days to actually clean all the hidden spots.
WTF! I'm such a rubbish person!
Keep on keeping stuff which are no use.

Been thinking to give my bedroom a new colour.
So painting will be the next task for me after I've done cleaning my room.
No ideas what colours should I paint, so that it won't seems so bright when the sun is up nor so dark during at night!
So irritating!
Hahahaha!

Anyway I think's that it for today.
Will try to post again soon!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment