Saturday, October 24, 2009

Woke up late today.
Once wake up the first i do is check my phone.
Hope that you will message me.
But my hope doesn't came true.
Went down for branch.
Having difficulty of eating nowadays.
I'm having problem-.-

After that read the newspaper.
Then mom call me to hang the clothes.
Once i stand up, my head suddenly spinning.
I can't see where i'm going.
It force me to lay back down.
Mom say i look pale nowadays.
I look like shit-.-

Damnit.
So damn bored.
Keep on looking at my phone.
Feel like messaging you.
Feel like telling you I MISS YOU.
Damn, Karena Tung stop it.
You should not like that.
You should stop hoping.
Once you let something slip, don't wish it will ever come back.
Damn.
Be realistic Karena.
This is a mean world.
Karena, learn to survive in it.
Although is hard.

I help mom cook vegetable for dinner today.
This is my artwork^^
Nice??
Dare to say not nice.
I punch you later XD


My artwork^^ Kai Lan with prawns and sotong

No comments:

Post a Comment