Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hahaha

Wow, it's been so long since i updated my blog.
Too many things happen nowadays.
Happy.
Sad.
Stress.
Angry.
Bored.
Too many of emotions make me don't feel like blogging.
XD
Ok, lets start with yesterday.

FRIDAY-9/10/2009

Today is our English sketch play.
After all our hard works.
Today is the climax^^
Our group did well actually.
Although starting we broke glasses.
Miss out some dialogues.
Run wrong position.
Problems with the speaker.
But we did manage to make the audience to laugh throughout the whole sketch.
Well not bad huh.
Hahaha.
After class, our group members, Siew Hoong, Mei Sing, Woon, Xin Chieh and me, and we also include Shu Yin together, went to Pyramid Wong Kok for lunch.
Shu Yin left us when we were ordering,
She went to her sister.
Haha.
All watching the sketch in my phone.
All laughing like crazy.
Fun times^^

SATURDAY-10/10/2009

Yeah, today is me and baby 3rd month anniversary.
So eager to wish him and celebrate with my baby.
Hmm, but in the end, end up saying nothing much.
Sad.
Maybe i'm the one who only cares about it.
Hmm, don't know what else i can write.
Really can feel the difference.
I'm scare.
Scare of what?I'm not sure.
Alot of mix emotions in me.
I'm just scare.
Just feel like waking up in the next morning, and everthing will return back to last time.
Happy+sweet.
I really do hope for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment