Friday, April 16, 2010

10 APRIL 2010

Woots!!!
99 days XD
Bake some extra chocolate chips muffin for him, because he say he love it.
Went to Pavillion with piggy.
Watch Beauty on Duty.
That movie is so damn funny XD

After movie, walk around.
Went into LOT 10 to have our lunch.
He ate "Bak kut teh" and i order porridge^^
Yum Yum.
While MK helping me to order my food, i noticed there's this chinese muscular guys staring at him.
I told he when MK came back with my food.
And next to him that ang-mo were staring at him too.
Then i told MK that both of the guys is interested in you.
I can't stop laughing.
OMG!!
Haha.
Suddenly, the chinese guy came up to us, he then ask MK, where can he order that "Bak Kut Teh" too.
Hahaha.
Funny.
We had some desserts before he send me back^^
Happy happy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment