Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6 APRIL 2010

Had a class for English Business thingy.
Teacher call me to come forward to look at my assignment percentage.
I obtain 66% for plagiarism XD
Maximum we only can plagiarize for 25%, and i'm over the limit XD
Redo, because teacher say will cut a lot of mark.

MK came college to fetch me.
He's not feeling well.
Awwww...
Poor darling.
Went back to his home, he rested for awhile.
Then off we go had our lunch+dinner.
After eating, MK insisted me to drive his car.
And in the end, i bang his car -.-
Awww-.-
Sorry dear^^
Time pass so fast when we are spending time together.
How wonderful is it, when time passes so fast when we are having lecture -.-

Reach home, darling started to not feeling weel.
Awww...
Poor baby.
Rest more dear^^

No comments:

Post a Comment