Saturday, October 2, 2010

Model and I-City ^^

Yesterday was a superb busy,fun and tiring day.
Woke up early in the morning, take a quick, nice and comfortable bath.
Need to be hurry cause I've promise Carmen to be her model for that day.
Reach her academy around 11.10am.
Waiting for her to arrive.

Finally she's here around 11.44am-.-
Waited for her almost 30 minutes.
Went up to her academy.
And we were greeted by her teacher bulldog.
Omg.
So cuteeeee^^
But then he had already lost one of his eyes.
Poor boy.

We start doing our business at 12pm.
Carmen told me we're doing creative make up.
Cause she need to enter some sort of competition.
And the theme is called "Vintage Halloween"
OMG-.-

We finally done at 4.30pm-.-
OMG-.-
My poor baby wait me for almost 1 hour.
Poor baby.
Sorry^^

When we're finally done with the make up.
Seriously i look like ghost.
Even more scarier then real ghost-.-
I had black lips.
Gosh.
So ugly-.-
But i kinda like my eyes though XD
And she make my hair curly until the top there.
And she comb it upwards.
Making me looks like those idiot shits begging on the street or look like those people who just lost their whole company-.-

I told her I can't get out with my hair like this-.-
She told me she couldn't fix it.
All I can to do is rush home and make my hair wet-.-
In the end, she helped me to comb it back.
Tied it into a bun.
Making me loss a lot of hair-.-

Went down meet up with baby, rushing back home.
Cause we had appointment with baby's friend.
Need to reach Sunway by 6pm.
Omg-.-

Reach my house around 5pm.
And i rush to the bathroom to wash my hair.
I just use 15 mins.
Then done XD
Off we go^^

Reach Sunway before 6pm.
We're so geng XD
Muahahaha.

When everyone's arrive, off we go to I-City^^
Reach ther before 7pm.
The lights haven't on yet.
Walk around take some sunset picture.
Enjoying the breeze.

Then off we went for our dinner^^
When we're done with our dinner.
The sky were completely dark.
And all the lights were completely on right now.

The lighting seriously so damn amazing.
Those decorations.
Omg!!!
Love it.
We took a lot of pictures.

My phone are not working.
The camera sucks.
OMG-.-
In the end we keep on relies on baby's friend DSLR.
Basically i love this picture so damn much ^^


While we were eating ice-cream, everyone rushing into the shop.
That's the sign of raining.
I-City is completely open air.
People could not enjoy those lights for now.
But for us, we had done exploring all those lights.
Except for those who need to pay.

Everyone agree that let's just go home.
Cause is raining.
And there are no place to go anymore.
Lucky i brought my umbrella along.
Therefore, me and baby got cover XD
Wahahaha..
I'm so smart XD

No comments:

Post a Comment