Friday, October 8, 2010

Whole week

This particular whole week were fun.
Went to Taiwan for shopping during my college break.

MONDAY

This time only me and mom were going to Taiwan.
I'm quite nervous.
As both of us are banana.
I can't really understand mandarin well, but I'm still able to communicate in mandarin.
While for my mom, she's a total noob when it came to speaking mandarin.

Our flight will depart at 10.00am.
We need to reach LCCT 2 hours for checking in before departure.
Baby came to my house around 6am.
Me, baby, mom and dad went for an early breakfast.

After breakfast, dad fetch us to LCCT.
After checking in, all of us walk around.
Then dad say he need work.
So he and baby left us alone.
And we're on our own.

10.00am and it's time for departure.
It tooks us 4 hours and 40 minutes to reach Taiwan.
What a boring flight.
When we finally reach there, we're looking for our driver to fetch us to the hotel.
We're still figuring out what do our driver look like.
When we finally saw him, my mom said, omg, he looked like those typical china man XD

From Taiwan airport to our hotel takes about 1 hour.
OMG-.-
So damn long.
The driver was so damn unfriendly.
He never even talked to us during the whole journey.

Finally we reached our hotel.
It's called Paradise Hotel ^^
And our hotel is located 5 minutes walking distance form Ximending.
Woohoo.
In my eyes I can see a lot of shopping bags XD

Check in to our room.
Our room was so damn small.
So hard for us to even walk.
OMG-.-
Settle down, watch some movie, had a quick bath.
Off we go for our 1st shopping day^^

We went our from the hotel with only our handbags.
And I return with shoes and clothes.
Mom bought a piece of clothes and also some Taiwan snacks and biscuits.
Awww.
Mom just love to buy foods when she go for a trip.

That's the end for our 1st day in Taiwan^^

No comments:

Post a Comment