Sunday, July 5, 2009

2nd day of holiday

Woke up late.No work.No money.So sad-.-

Went to Pavillion with mommy and daddy today.Bought U~hu~hu.Gosh,so damn freaking long i never ate it.So miss the taste.Haha.Walk around in Pavillion,then went over to Lot 10,daddy wanna buy pants.Mommy wanna buy shoes.I wanna buy jeans.In the end,only daddy bought pants-.-Not fair.Boring.In Lot 10 there are this japanese fair or something at the concourse area saw some japanese chocolate,then this promoter guy speak with me in malay,and i look at him and smile,thought of pretending,but then mommy came to me and ask me in cantonese you got money to buy the chocolate?Cause the chocolate is quite expensive.Then i saw the look on the promoter guy face,so cute.So embarrassing.Wakakaka.Then his friend standing beside him laughing.Haha.Its funny when you saw people embarrasse.Haha.

After done shopping,without buying anything for myself except the U~hu~hu,went home for movie.Mommy cook dinner,daddy preparing garlic bread and ME THE BOSS holding the controller and watching movie(enjoying).Haha.Then mommy jealous that i'm so free,and call me to fold the clother-.-So bad.

The box that contain the yummy stuff^^

U~hu~hu^^

4 comments:

  1. yerrr kesian the promoter! I understand his feelings.. cause I kena that before -.-

    when are we going out bitch?!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    u call me bitch,i still thought u are another guy friend of mine..
    haha..u so busy..
    i got 2 weeks holiday le..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i where got busy..... haha maybe a lil.
    why my name there so ugly one!! call u bitch must be guy meh -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..
    ur name very nice de mie??
    lol..
    no la,coz 1 of my guy fren call me bitch ma..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete