Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sad

Its been so long since i last updated my blog.Cause i cant use my house computer.Went into the workshop already.XD.

Friday

Nothing special that happen today.Woke up early.Went for breakfast.Watch HAMLET(so C&I feel).Do houseworks.Nothing much.

Saturday

Working again.Reach that at 11.20am.So early.Set up my booth.Find for my sampling products.Shit.Half box of my sample was missing.Gosh-.-Who stole it.Damn it-.-Work for whole day.Fooling around with other promoter.Nothing to do.No sales again.As usual.Then almost 9pm keep back everything ready to go home,back to the store to look for my sample,and once again half of the box were missing.Almost lost 40+ bottles of the sampling.And its almost cost RM800++..Gosh..

Sunday

Reach work abit late.Set up booth.Rushing.Report to my supervisor about the loss of the sample.My supervisor herself was shock.Then she told me not to keep sample at there anymore.Then as usual,day went smoothly.All of us fooling around.Playing with the nail polish everything.My friend doing her nails.So enjoy.Almost lunch that time.Finally i sold 1 box.Gosh-.-I'm so damn damn happy.WakakakaXD

Monday

First day of Semester 2 in Sunway.So damn lazy to woke up in the morning.Gosh-.-Sit beside Xin Chieh in class.Went to Pyramid with Michelle,Myra,Yukki,Darren,Xin Chieh,Kit,Seng Hoe,Wai Kean,Andrew,Chong Kian.Ate lunch in Pizza Hut.Celebrate Chong Kian belated birthday.Haha.Suddenly saw FIA January intake students.Gosh-.-So damn hate them.When we are leaving those people look at me and Xin Chieh with those weird eyes.Just hate them.Look at then sure will think of the rumours they spread between me and Adrian.Walk back to college with Xin Chieh.Gosh,so damn hot.Reach college,all of us were rushing,but actually i'm not.Cause i dont have class at 12.30pm.I'm free.So sad.All of them got class.Then went to level 1 to take our result.OMG.So damn nervous.Got my result,shit-.-I fail my account.So sad.Have to resit.1 more marks i can pass my account already-.-Damn it-.-Now doing nothing.Hanging out in the college library blogging,waiting for Xin Chieh to finish class then fetch me home...So sadddddd....

No comments:

Post a Comment