Saturday, July 11, 2009

UNTITLED

Sorry for the late update^^


Thursday


Woke up at 10 something in the morning.On the Astro and saw 1 movie.The Odysseus.Fuiyo.I really did watch that movie.Cause is not black and white.Got colour^^Quite exciting that story,and all those ladies in the movie are so damn hot.Haha.Then for the rest of the day quite boring.Ironing the clothes.Online.And Online.


Friday


Now Friday.Woke up early in the morning.Shower.Had breakfast.Get ready.Xin Chieh came fetch me to Times Square.Friday is Xc birthday.So we celebrated for him.Watch Ice Age 3.Went Pavillion had lunch.Then shop for while.Then back home.Bored again.

Saturday

Today first day of my new job.MY BEAUTY FORMULA^^Get ready early,cause have to reach there half and hour early to set up everything.I was quite lucky cause i've work there before,therefore i know where's the staff entrance and the booth store room everything.Then stand there for the whole day so damn freaking shit.Those people,so damn lc.Don't even wanna try it.Bring it infront to their face also don't wanna take it.Feel like slapping their fucking face-.-The whole day no sales at all.Stand till my leg pain-.-

Sunday

Working again.So boring.So tire.My bed feel extra comfortable-.-Reach working place at 12.00pm.Start work and there's 1 aunty help me bought 1 box.Wow,i'm so damn happy.Hope that there's more people buy from me throughout the day.But i was wrong-.-There's alot of people drinking it,but NONE of them interested of it after they heard the price-.-Shit.Another tiring+boring day.Darren came to Jusco today.Haha.Then met some of my neighbours.Nothing to do,fooling around with other promoters colouring our nails.Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment