Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WEDNESDAY

Another unlucky day.
Damnit-.-
Following Kee Tat to college today.
We sure will be late for econs class today.
When reach the second toll is already 8.37am.
And the class start at 8.40am.
Haha.

After we pass the second toll, suddenly XC call and say class cancel-.-
Damn econs teacher.
wtf man.
I just got econs class for today.
Damn damn damn...........

Reach college and is raining.
Unlucky-.-
Had our rehearsal.
Today MUFY is having their charity day.
I got ice-kacang^^
Wakakakakka..

At night, bro get busted.
Lol.
All his friends came to house tell my grandma.
Then i call mom.
Then 2 of the familiar faces Ah Foong and Ah Wah.
More close with Ah Foong.
At that time he really okie, still making up jokes.
Try to make my mom calm down.
Lol.
Then he still wanna ask me where's my boy-.-
What sport car la-.-
3 8 la him.
Then say wanna introduce to me.
Haha.
Funny guy.
Still never change for so long.

I have already done my part.
I cant do anything already.
I have nothing left.
Just hope that nothing happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment