Sunday, January 24, 2010

^^

Sorry for the late update guys^^
Been busy, and lazy nowadays^^
Well, now i'm gonna update you all with what happen to me, in this whole week^^

MONDAY

Holiday^^
Went to Saloon to get me and my mom hair done.
Spend almost whole day at there.
Damn-.-
After done with our hair, went to MidValley.
Shopping^^
Bought nothing-.-
Only mom bought her stuff.
So not fair-.-
Went to The Manhattan Fish Market for our dinner.


Mom drink(cappuccino) and my drink(cafe latte)
Our set^^
Dessert. Omg. So damn nice XD




TUESDAY

Today, we suppose to be still having our sweet holiday.
But some people told us that Malaysian Studies presentation will be on this Wednesday.
And all of us havent done anything at all.
Therefore, we confirm to be meeting up in Discussion Room today.
All of us are so damn hardworking.
When we reach there, there's alot more FIA students at there.
Wow.
^^

After getting our parts, we started to translate the part from BM to English.
Damn, it's funny-.-
Then all of us lazy to do.
Then we all went to Rock for our lunch.
So sad, Myra help me to order Pan Mee.
But my Pan Mee never came-.-
In the end, after they done eating, while we walking back to Orange.
I bought my waffle XD

We bump into Muhinis and Keith and other lecturer.
Haha.
They are so cute.
We even sit the same lift.
And they accuse us for stalking them.
Haha.

Partically, that's the end of the day^^

WEDNESDAY

Presentation is not on today.
Damn-.-
But at least we still got time to do it.
So damn boring.
Nothing much to write.
Nothing happen.

THURSDAY

My class start at 10.30am.
And i'm already at college at 7.30 am-.-
Gosh.
So damn sleepy.
So damn lazy.
First class Psycho.
Before i get the knowledge, i'm already a psycho at that time-.-

As usual class pass by.
Boring.
Mei Yeen sitting next to me playing DS.
At some time, she will be pretending to be concentrating on teacher teaching XD
Look around the class-.-

Mei Yeen with the DS.

Joanne looks concentrating, Nana Blackberry-ing, Wei Ni sleeping, Bryan lolipop-ing-.-
Most of them sleeping-.-

After class, meet up with Siew Hoong they all went to Rock for our lunch.
After that, look for Miew Mun and Fonseka.
Then they say wanna go to Pyramid to try out the new dessert.
I got class at 2.30pm.
And that time already 1.25pm, but i still tag along^^
I don't wanna miss out the FOODS XD



Looks nice ^^
Taste nice too.
Then went back for class.
Sien-.-
The end XD

FRIDAY


Nothing special happen today.
Class go on.
After class, Meow, Pig, Eley, Seal and me, went to Pyramid.
We went for shopping ^^
Trying all the shirts.
Messing up with people shop.
Gosh.
So damn fun^^
But i have to go home earlier.
Cause Kee Tat fetching me.
Aww..
So sad.
Pictures will be uploaded to FB ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment