Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wear my new dress to college today.
Skip Malaysian Studies.
I just walk pass by the teacher.
Haha.
Went to Rock Cafe with Tania.
Saw leng zai^^
When i wanted to sit down that time, damn those "Ah Pak".
So damn bintai.
I know my skirt is short.
I know is low cut too.
So what.
You don't have to look at me until so obvious.
Damn-.-

Ele, Meow, Kit and Federick joining us.
Then Kit and Federick went off first.
Then Ele, Meow,Tania and me went back to college.
Damn.
Those people, keep on looking at my ass-.-
Ele, and Meow keep on looking at my ass.
They keep on hitting my ass.
OUCH!!!-.-
They keep telling me how daring i was to wear only "the-you-guys-know-what-insde"
Haha.
Then i really thought it was normal ma.
HahahahahaXD

Damn, exams brought forward.
So many extra classes.
So many Saturday cant work.
Haiz.
I'm sad-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment