Saturday, January 2, 2010

Finally

Been so damn long since i've last updated my blog.
Sorry people.
Were extremely busy for the past weekend.
Work+work+work+work.
I'm a workaholic nowadays.
I need $$$$$$$

Finally yesterday was the last day.
I'm so damn happy.
Finally i get's to sit back and relax.

Saturday, i finally can feel and taste the freedom XD
Awww..
I'm so dramatic XD

Went for movie with MK today.
Finally i gets too watch my Alvin and The Chipmunks 2.
Aww...
I'm so freaking in love with Theordor.
Don't know how to spell his name.
His so damn cuteeeeeeeeeeee...

After movie, went to Vivo for some dessert^^
Yum yum^^
Our drinks( Green Latte, and Latte-.-) behind there is MK American cheesecake

My dessert^^ de~li~ci~ousssssssssss~ Volcanic chocolate with ice-cream

Just look at those chocolate fillings.
Omg.
You just can't resist it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment