Thursday, March 18, 2010

15 MARCH 2010

Went back Sunway to collect my graduation robe.
After collecting, went to register for my degree courses everything.
Done everything by 10.15 am.
Preparing and rushing for my SUPRISE^^

First rushing to take a cab to Kelana Jaya LRT Station.
Reach there saw some perverted guy-.-
Like he's never see a girl before.
Damn it-.-

For the first time I'm not afraid of being alone in all this public transport.
Woohoo!!! Way to go girl^^
Reach my destination at 10.50am.
Too early.
He's class ends at 12.00pm.
Gosh.
Gonna stand there and wait for him for almost 1 hour.
But it's okie.
I can wait.
Stand until 11.30 am.
Suddenly heard somebody voice that sounds like him.
Have a peep behind the wall, saw his friends.
But not him.
Call him.
And SUPRISE XD

Went to TS had lunch with him.
Watch Alice in the Wonderland.
Nice^^
Then back home^^
Well done to myself**
Manage to do everything by myself without anyone helping this time.
Woohooo**

No comments:

Post a Comment