Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30 MARCH 2010

MOMMY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
WOOHOO!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Although my mommy don't know the link to my blog, but it's ok, still wanna sing her the song XD

Class day.
After Econs, went to White with Rachel and Kim.
Bump into Adrian gang.
Then saw Benjamin-.-
Quickly hide-.-
Saw Chee Boon and Sue Yen.
And MUHINISS!!!
HAHA.

After lunch, all say at 10.00am, got the fire thingy.
So there's no class until 12pm.
Went to Pyramid with Kim and Rachel.
Went to bought Mom present and her birthday cake.
12.30pm reach class.
Ngam ngam XD

After class, mom took me to open up the CIMB account near my house.
Fill up the same form for 3 times...
Omg.
Damn idiot those pig-.-

Waste all my time.
Went to Old Town to had dinner with mommy.
And is like so damn cheap.
We order so damn many..
Anyway love u mommy!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment