Tuesday, March 9, 2010

8 March 2010

Today start the first week of my holiday.
Nothing much to do.
Went to Pavilion with MK.
Bought tickets for Here Comes Fortune.
Before the movie start, went to Wong Kok for our breakfast.





First time ever, i order this bread and we manage to finish it.
Not bad XD

The movie was ok.
Not very nice but not very bad also.
After movie, went back to TS.
Shopping.
Felt bored.
Nothing to shop.
Went to Sweet Chat, order a tea time set.
Nice^^



After eating, when back home.
Few minutes before reach home, switch driving place with
MK.
Drove back home.
Reach my home
SAFELY =D
Therefore, I’m hereby to announce that.
Although I have not driven a proper journey for almost a year,
but EX-CUSEEEEE MEEEE,
My driving skills are not rusty yet.
Blerrrrrr XD

No comments:

Post a Comment