Saturday, June 19, 2010

FRIDAY

Woke up in the morning and found both of my eyes swollen due to yesterday cried.
OMG!!!
SHIT!!!
I look so damn fugling terrible.
SHIT SHIT!!!
I still need to work.
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
Put some ice on my eyes.
After 15 mins, no use.
SHIT-.-
Put some eye sticker on my eyes, so that my double eye lid will be back.
Right eye success^^
Left eye sucks-.-
Candace reach my house.
Then Kee Tat fetch us to Kelana LRT.

Reach there early.
Therefore, went to mamak with Candace.
9.30am sharp Sandy's here.
Off to our location.
This time will be in Puchong.
Reach there.
Set up everything.
Suddenly John call.
Another supervisor of us, telling Sandy that he need 1 man power from her-.-
Me and Candace is like staring at each other.
With those words in our heads WTF-.-

In the end, i'll be following John.
Luckily Eva's there following John.
No need to worry.
Went to another location at Sri Kembangan.
Gosh.
Scary place.

There's this group of table, suddenly went up to both of us asking us to take picture with them-.-
So akward-.-
So damn ugly.
After work, meet up with Candace in Kelana LRT.

At first MK suppose to be fetching us from Cempaka.
But then he dunno the road.
Therefore, me and Candace end up taking cab-.-
Reach home after shower and washing clothes fetch Candace back.
I DROVE XD
Fuiyoo.
My driving skills improve wei.

Something happen when we reaching our destination.
Candace say i pass that entrance therefore need to reverse.
Once again, i forgot to look at the mirror.
And BANG!!!!!!
Hit the car behind us.
SHITTY AUNTY.
DROVE SO NEAR TO ME, STILL WANNA BLAME ME.
SHITTY U!!!!!!!!

In order to settle that problem, pay her rm50 to shut her god damn mouth.
Damn shitty aunty.
After sending Candace home, we got lost.
We can't go out back to the main road.
Call Candace for help-.-

Finally we went out back to the highway.
Then went to pm for dinner.
What a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment