Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sick

TUESDAY

My sick is not recover yet-.-
From sore throat, to flu, and now to COUGH-.-
Shit.I hate cough.
OMG OMG OMG...
I need to work, what kind of medicine can i try that will totally cure off my cough-.-

Came across an email saying that eating steam orange can clear off coughs.ASSHOLE-.-
No use at all.
But 1 thing is right about the steam orange stated in the mail.
It taste sucks.
OMG.
I still had it twice in a day-.-
Shit.

WEDNESDAY

Nothing special about today.
After class, stay back with Rachel's and Kim's and KC to do our assignment.
Stay until 4.30pm.
Then went home with Kee Tat.

THURSDAY

Today will be staying back for the last time.
Staying until 4.30pm again.
Gosh.
Boring.
Finally we done rushing with our assignment.
Then Kim's decided to send it to
Mazlin to check.
So nervous.
Then
MK come college to fetch me home.
Had a dinner with him.
Then went to the playground to had fun.
During night, we had our first fight.
Where both of us raising our voice at each other.
Shouting at each other.
Cried.
Finally settled.
Happy every after again XD

No comments:

Post a Comment