Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Blue

As usual college day.
This week is the last week of lecture.
Next week will be having 1 week study break.
Gosh, exam is in 2 weeks time.
I havent start studying.
I'm so dead.

Went for HPS last tutorial.
The class is so interesting, until took some cute pictures^^
Due to the interesting lecture, Rachel fall asleep-.-
Me cam-whoring.

After last class, BB fetch me.
I drove^^
Muahaha.
BB say my driving skills seriously improving A LOT XD
He even dare to fell asleep too.
Wakakaka.

Went to his house to chill around.
Evening went to the park to play.
Running around playing catch catch with baby.
No other people around.
Feel like we owned the whole playground.
It is fun^^
Love the feeling when u catch me^^
Love u BB^^


After having fun at the park, back to his home to wash our legs and hands.
Rest for while.
Then went out to pm.
Walk around.
Bump into Sato.
Becoming salesman.

After that, BB fetch me home.
On the way home, while BB was drinking, he almost bang into the car infront of us.
Luckily i manage to shout at him on time, and he step on the brake immediately.
He is scare.
So scare.
Went to petrol station, after filling in, i drove BB to my house the park.
Had our dinner there.
Then play some swing.
Then off we go home^^

Love ya bb^^

No comments:

Post a Comment