Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2 days in USJ 19 CITY MALL

Work Location: USJ 19 CITY MALL
Actual working time: 12pm-9pm

Suppose to be working at 12pm, but then my clever supervisor a.k.a my friend
is late.11.30am told me i start work at 1pm-10pm.
Until 12.30pm she's not here yet-.-Finally, 1.30pm she arrive.
Reach Subang at 3.00pm.
Look for that stupid location for almost half and hour.
Gosh, seriously so damn cool-.-
Wore Maxim new colour lens, Winx Pink^^


Love the cons so damn much^^
New develop mall.
Less people.
Nothing to do.
In the end CAM-WHORE^^

The best part working in an optic shops are, you can try on every single glasses which are
available in that shop.
And no need to be afraid of kena diu XD
Hahah
I love this Levi's specs.
Gosh.
But i still looks like a nerd-.-

The last day of working, my day end at 9pm.
After that wait for my friend to come and pick me up and drop me at Pyramid.
MK is working at there.
So i will be meeting him at there and going home together.
He look's so handsome today XD
His working uniform looks neat.
And his sweating face seriously OMG!!! XD

After waiting for him for almost half and hour, finally we can go home-.-
Reach my home around 11.30pm.
Make some chinese tea for him to cool down.
After that took some pictures^^
Due to his tireness, therefore, he just fu hin me only-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment