Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blood donation XD

Today will be my second day working in ASTRO building.
Mei Mei reach my house around 10am-.-
My job start at 10am.
Cool??

Reach there almost 10.30am.
And is raining heavily.
OMG-.-
Haven't start work already wet.
Today i saw Chu Hao Ren, i don't know how to spell his name.
Royce as usual, and the ready to fly host See Wai Mun.
I think-.-

Today is the blood donation day.
Me and Mei Mei was so eager.
Both of us were saying that we wanted to donate blood.
But we don't know where is the location.
So we went to have our breakfast first.

After working few hours.
Then Mei Mei and me went to look for the location.
Finally we found the so call Studio 2.
When we reach the door, i was feeling abit scare.
With the dim light in the studio.
All the chairs in it.
All the nurses.
All the people inside.
Then Mei Mei keep on pushing me enter that door.
She was so eager.
Both of us are first time donor.

Before we donate our blood, first we need to fill in a form with tons of questions-.-
Then we proceed to next step by checking our blood pressure.
Then get our finger pierce by something.
To see which type of group blood we belong too.
And finally I know my blood group.
I'm B^^

Then get a bag to fill our blood.
Then finally donation start.
Mine was going quite well.
But that big packet of blood seriously.
OMG-.-

Mei Mei nurse abit clumsy.
She inject the needle into wrong place.
And then the nurse just keep on turning the needle in her skin until she found that actual place.
OMG-.-
You feel scare just by listening to her story.
Then the nurse told Mei Mei that her blood vein is too small.
The blood can't flow well.
In the end, Mei Mei just manage to donate half a packet of blood only.
Aww.
I'm so proud of myself XD

After donating blood, there are bread, muffin and a cup of milo for us to refresh our energy.
I just drank that milo because I don't think i need foods-.-
Then i go back to work again^^
My baby say i kind errXD
Wakakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment