Wednesday, July 28, 2010

3rd day in ASTRO

Today is the 3rd day in ASTRO.
Woke up at 7.30am.
Get ready.
8.30am off to Segambut.
Then 9.45am, off to ASTRO.

Mei Mei told me her hand was so pain due to yesterday blood donation.
She said her hands had swollen.
But mine is ok.
We reach ASTRO at 10.30am.

They are quite a numbers of customers that day.
While i'm busying opening our booth.
Mei Mei found a paper written in mandarin.
She read it to me.
Because the paper is dedicated to me-.-
It was from 1 people who say that he wanted to be friends with me.
And want me to email him-.-
Ewww.
Both of us are laughing real hard.
OMG.
We asked Harris where he get this paper from.
Then he told us that early in the morning when he is here, he found the paper on our table.
So weird-.-

When they are less people, Mei Mei and me went to cafeteria to buy some breakfast.
But before that cam-whore first XD

Today OL outfit XD
Cam-whoring with the apple while we are waiting for our waffle

Forcing Mei Mei to take picture with me^^

We saw Aznil Nawawi in the cafeteria.
He's cute XD
Cute in the sense of joker XD

Went back to work.
This time i saw Royce again.
Then i saw Jack Lim a.k.a Lam Tak Weng XD
I gave him fliers.
And he took it from me le.
And he got smile somemore le.
OMG!!!
Wakakakakaka XD
Around 2.30pm, time for lunch^^
Cafeteria again.
Their menu seriously is cheap.
And their portion is so damn big-.-
This is my cantonese fried for RM3.50
Mei Mei mee sua for RM2.80
Look a BIG prawn in my noodle XD

While we are eating, Mei Mei suddenly say this view looks so like imagination feel.
Like those view when you are going to the beach area.

But then this view is come back to the reality.
The busy highway everything is there.
But don't know why is not shown in this picture-.-

Eating then cam-whoring again XD



I love this pic XD

After done eating, went back to our place.
There's was this people shooting our booth.
And luckily we are not there, and Harris be their target XD
He is so nervous while talking to the camera XD
Then while waiting for him done shooting, we saw Phoebe XD
Another MyFm DJ XD
Woohoo!!!

Mei Mei show me her swollen hand.
OMG-.-
No customer, cam-whore XD

See, Harris eat until so song XD

Waiting the trolley to come and keep our stuff XD

Pose pose pose XD
Pose pose pose XD

No comments:

Post a Comment