Wednesday, September 1, 2010

28th August 2010

Today my boss birthday.
Woke up early in the morning feeling excited.
Hoping for my suprise will be success.
Seriously hoping to make him happy on his big day.
Because nobody have ever done anything like this to him.
Please don't let anyone to spoil my big planning.

Went for bath then breakfast.
Suddenly his sis message me.
Telling me can i postpone the suprise time.
Gosh.
Seriously feel like killing her at that moment.

Boss reach my home at around 10++
Off we go.
We went for our movie.
Phua Chu Kang^^


Funny movie.
But then is more like those touching family drama.
After movie, went for lunch.
Bought The Loaf-U hu hu for boss.

We could not make it for our second movie Step Up 3.
Therefore, we walk around.
Trying clothes all.
Time passes so fast.

His friend Anton keep on calling me.
He's making me nervous.
OMG-.-
And his sis is not home yet.
Nobody attending to the pizza man.

It's so cruel to lie to him.
But i want him to be sad now because later he will be extremely happy XD
After tell him a lot of lies, i finally manage to flee myself from him.

I quickly ran to Secret Recipe to collect my cake.
Awww.
So nice^^
Meet up with Anton.
Off we drove to his house.
Reach his home, all of his friends were waiting behind there already.
And now the problem is his sister and mother is not home yet-.-
OMG-.-

All of us waiting behind there keep on calling his sister checking where is she.
All of us keep on thinking another plan in case my first plan does not work.
Suddenly my boss came back before his mom and sis.
And i was like WTF-.-

Then Anton the hero of the day, say he will bring boss out to yum cha.
Then WE at that time will need to hurry up and run into his house to get ready with everything.

Finally all of us are in his house.
Now we're just waiting for the boss to reach home.
Sato were keep on teasing me.
And seriously, he almost make me cry.
Gosh.
Feel like kicking him=.=

Boss finally came back.
Videos had already been uploaded to FB.
He's HAPPY+SUPRISE^^
My plan works.
Yeah XD

No comments:

Post a Comment