Thursday, September 23, 2010

^^

Went to college early.
Anderson told me he will reach around 6.45am.
In the end reach around 6.35am.
WTF-.-
I haven't even done preparing.

And my clever grandma mopping the floor and without even turning on the fan.
WTF-.-
In the end I did not notice that the floor was so damn slippery.
And the result is I felt down.
My elbow were hurt from protecting my head to hit on the floor.

Stupid asshole.
Do not even turn on the fan.
WTH-.-

My ass and elbow is so damn pain.
Gosh.
What a lucky moment to start my day-.-
Reach college felt so damn freaking cold.
Forgot to bring my jacket.
Forgot to bring the queen's present-.-
Gosh.

After the suck class a.k.a business computing.
Went to lunch with Ele, Meow and Seal.
Piggy went back to hostel for a short nap.
Gosh.
She love's to sleep XD

Had fun while chatting.
Seriously so damn miss the moment all of us together.
Gosh.
Myra and Meow still so noisy XD
Ame change from shy shy to noisy XD
Wahahaha.

Ele say that on her birthday she plan to celebrate her birthday at The Curve.
She want us to wear dress.
And she don't allow me to wear black.
OMG-.-

Happy moment always pass so soon.
Is time for my accounting class.
After class, went to library with Rachel.
Both of us need to wait until 5pm.
Me waiting for Kee Tat while she waiting for Lisa.
Awww.
Both of us so sad.

Now i'm so damn freaking cold-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment