Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7th September

Class finish at 1.30pm.
Then Anderson class finish at 3.30pm.
Need to wait him for 2 hours.
OMG=.=

Suddenly Business Stats say class finish at 1pm.
Then Anderson told me he finish class at 4.30pm.
Now really OMG-.-
WTF-.-
What am i suppose to do for so many hours.

Then this KC ditch me-.-
We're suppose to have discussion for our Account assignment.
But then we can't find any computers.
Therefore, she ditch me and went off.

Listen to Eng How promoting his Amway stuff.
Ask me and Ivy are we interested or not.
But i'm now interested seriously-.-
Sorry.

Went up back to library.
Kim Huat reserve a comp for me.
Aww.
So sweet of him.
Hahaha.
Spend my few hours time with him accompany him.

Suddenly had a fight with dear.
I did not pick up his call.
No sweet messages from him.
No more call from him.

When i reach home, he told me he wanted to talk.
He came to my house.
And WE'RE OK!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment