Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ngek NgekXD

This title i also dont know want to write for what the,but my friend say all of our friends name also appear in my blog only his name don't have so now i have to write a blog with his name in it.I got this friend meet in college,very funny his name call Shorty Low Kin Kit...muahahaha...Calvin teach..This guy le,first time see him,he like very cool and kinda boastful type,i remember i was in the same english group with him for the first time we have english class,we have to draw and explain,this Kit hardly even talk,so cool,but still in the end only i realise he kinda cool and kinda sweet la,he still care about his friend,still manage to make me smile when i'm crying,listen to me when i talk.I really appreciate him as my friend.So Kit,jia you wor^^ ngek ngek xD you sure know what i want to say wan,dont shy shy okie??hahahahhaha....wish you luck man^^

No comments:

Post a Comment