Monday, April 27, 2009

So disappointed

BQBK why do you wanna treat me like this?Why cant you just come out facing me alone?Are you scare that i will keep on pulling your sleeve and call you to want me back?Are you afraid that i will keep on crying and begging you to come back?Please stop daydreaming man,eventhough i still have feelings for you doesnt mean i will go and make myself a fool for 2nd time.

Seriously i do have feelings when you brought along those freaking biatch when you came to me.You make me cry again thinking of you.Cant you just give me some peaceful life?I seriously can stop crying because of you already,but why you wanna make me cry back?Why?If i cry will that make you more happier??

Seriously you are such a jerk.No,you are far more worst than a jerk.A fucking asshole is more suitable for you.

Where is all your promises you made to me when we broke up that day??Friends?Come to me immediately when i'm having trouble?Still care for me?Did you do either one??No.Are you just trying to lie me to make me feel more better??

I'm seriously such a dumbass fucking bitch to even trust at all your words.You really broke my heart.My heart is already in such a pain,and now you came to me and stab another fucking knife into my heart.Anyway i still have to say thanks to you,to let me know how a hypocrit you are,i will be more careful in the future for not to fall for a fucking asshole like you.Thanks for every wonderful memory you gave me.

Thanks for all my friends who accompany me on that day.Very appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment