Friday, April 24, 2009

Regret

Yesterday is Lydia birthday.we all planning to suprise her..But it came out mostly the guys oso late-.-Anyway seriously hope u like everything girl^^


Then suddenly the jerk message me..I was so regret when i send jerk to him,when i suppose to send it to my friend.Seriously that time i totally freeze already.My mind totally blank,i dont even know what to say or do.This Michelle just keep laughing behind me...So bad-.-


Then he return the calculator to me.He say he at outside,but when i go out,his friend waiting for me at outside.Why??Why cant you comt out and meet me??Are you scare?


Whole day of mine is like so miserable+anger+sad+regret+dying..Why you want to make me feel this way??


Finish class that time,6 of us,Calvin,Kevin,Lydia,Me,Kit,and Seng hoe go to pyramid to celebrate Lydia birthday,then in the end left 4 of us cause Kevin and Seng hoe still got class.So boring,some more Kit and Lydia so sweet everytime,make Calvin and me so emo...Haha...Then i bought a extremely cute stuff.So damn damn damn cute...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment