Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Opps...


Today 7.30 also reach class le,i'm the first person at there,as usual i start to think back the time me and him together,how we spend time together in the class,how i will prepare breakfast for him,and watch him finish up the breakfast.At that moment,really feel like go and find him although he told me he maybe not coming to school,luckily my friend Lydia reach on time,and stop me from looking for him,instead of go finding him i go down to the cafeteria with her,and saw her friend there,get to know a new guy la,name Richard also-.-haha,but quite funny la they all...Haiz,today no more 4 hours break already...So boring err...The teacher so fast come bak-.-Today so unlucky,give the teh tarik spilt on my shirt,and me and Lydia are late for class-.-Unlucky...If not cause change class suddenly then we also wont get lost and late for class-.-Today dont know should say is unlucky or lucky day,anyway when i feeling bad that time,suddenly i get an apple balloon^^so so so so cute de baloon...small small...haha...Then today meet my msn/fs friend,known each other also got quite some time le i think,today finally meet for the first time,kinda scare la actually,scare nothing to say all,but in the end also okie la,he quite funny also la..haha..Then when reaching my house that time,i remember last time he tell me about his love life,and i'm so sorry towards him cause make him have to think back all the sad stuff...Feel so guilty...I'm sorry..Haiz,tomorrow got Account test ah...shit la,after so many classes i attend for the account i dont even know what i'm learning,some more tomorrow wanna test,sure dead...I feel so lazy wanna go do revision...Now still got time write blog,tomorrow seriously die...haha...
p/s:The balloon dont like apple...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment