Monday, December 14, 2009

No class for today.
Cause is already holiday XD
Today mom on leave.
Went to JOGOYA for our breakfast+lunch.
A lot of people at there.
A lot of foods.
But i don't know what's so special about it-.-
I don't understand why people are so crazy about JOGOYA buffet-.-
Dint capture any food picture cause i don't love those food there.
Only capture dessert picture.
Cause i love their dessert XD
Never cam-whore much for today.
Just a few picture, not in a mood-.-
After done eating, went to Sungei Wang.
SHOPPING XD
Mom so bad.
Don't want to buy stuff for me.
She say i'm working now, so i have to buy my own things-.-
She wanna control me not to use so much money.
But then she want me to buy my own stuff.
Then, in the end what i'm suppose to do-.-
NOOB-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment