Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OUTING DAY^^

Fonseka reach my house at 11.30am.
Off we go.
Reach TS.
Bought a lot of stuff.
OMG!
1 hour plus and i already bought so many stuff.
I'm seriously a SHOPAHOLIC-.-
Damn.
Luckily, 2pm Miew Mun said meet in front of Neway.
That's the only way from stopping me from spending-.-
Me and Fonseka meet up with Miew Mun, Min Yee, Hew Mei, Tsuey Lynn,
Huei Mien, Jia En, Han Hong.
Darren will be reaching later.
Started singing.
Had fun ^^
Sing a lot of songs.
Then took some pictures.
Enjoy^^


Cam-whore queen us ( me and Jia En^^)





Group picture^^ Thanks to MK for helping us^^

1st picture with the twinsXD Huei Mien and Tsuey Lynn

MK drink, look like an aquarium -.-

Me and MK^^


Reach home.
Had a weird adventure.
You never tell me anything.
Don't you think you need to give me an explanation?

No comments:

Post a Comment