Sunday, December 13, 2009

SATURDAY

New job in MidValley again.
Photobook thingy.
Never even heard of it, never even look at it-.-
Reach there, call Alex, he sounds like those people just woke up-.-
He call me find someone name Mr.Raj, then they will set up things.
While setting up, those MPH staff ask me, what's all this?
And my answer was, " I don't even know what the hell is that box thingy-.- "
A lot of people in MPH, but nobody looks interested towards that thingy.
Fooling around with Alex.
Eating.
Reading books.
Bored.
CAMWHORE XD
Cam-whoring while changing into my oversize uniform-.-

Look at us, so hardworking wei, the guy next to me, that's Alex. I look so short-.-

Wow, so hardworking XD Taken by Alex-.-

Taken by Alex again-.-

Damn LC face XD

Me and Alex.

Suppose to be work until 10pm.
But Alex say he's tired.
So went back at 9.30pm.
Not bad huh XD

SUNDAY

Today there will be another person taking over.
A lady.
Lol.
Hate working with lady.
They are always strict.
Scare at first, then in the end, get along well too.
But still prefer Alex working together-.-
Alex will be taking over her place at 4pm.
So just have to bare with it for few hours.
Have to pretend to be hardworking for few hours XD
Alex reach almost at 5pm-.-
As usual, not many people interested on that thing.
Read story book again.
Camwhore AGAIN XD


Love the light XDCam-whoring with the product XD

MY starbucks XD, our pass, Alex hp, and our product XD

Finish work at 9.20pm.
Alex fetch me home.
Accompany him for his dinner.
Then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment