Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday

Having maths resit today.
Gosh.
The paper is easy.
Make me worry=.=
Damn.

Scare of doing it wrong.
Met Myra, Meow, Amelia and Yukki in student centre.
Last day of the year gonna meet them.
I will miss them much.
Awww....

Myra and Michelle so evil.
They pretend to be hugging me.
Then two of them did the-you-two-know-what-.-
So bad.
Make me sit on the dirty floor.
Ewwww....


What class also have been cancel for today.
Cause only have few students, which included me^^ the hardworking ones^^
Went to Pyramid with Siew Hoong, Mei Sing, Darren, Mei Yeen, Kim Huat, Michelle and her brother and friend to watch The Storm Warrior II( Mei Yeen say is Fung Yau(minyak angin-.-))


After movie, Darren fetch me home, with Siew Hoong and Mei Sing together.
Went to Look Out Point to have our dinner.
Gosh, the scenery.
OMG.
So damn romantic.
So damn nice.
^^
Picture of the day^^

Darren's drink(Apple champagne)
My drink(mocha, so ugly the cup-.-)
Siew Hoong and Mei Sing drinks(mango juice)


Couple of the day^^
Siew Hoong and Mei SingMy heng dai and me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment