Monday, November 29, 2010

Final day

Today is the final day for doing revision for tomorrow Account's exam.
I'm suppose to be stuck at home keep on studying for it.
But instead mom told me to get some voucher.
Cause she already wrote my name on it, and with my IC number.
She promise that it will be a quick one.

Reach there.
A lot of people queing up for the voucher.
All these peoples are those shareholders.
Hmm, rich?? xD
Queue up awhile, took all these vouchers.
Suppose we can go back.
Then the noob bro wanted to eat Jogoya.
WTF-.-
I still need to study.
Jogoya opens at 11.30am.
Went over to Lot 10 for shopping.

Times up.
Mom and bro went to Jogoya.
I'm not following.
Therefore, went over to Pavillion to shop for some christmas pressie :)
Went over to few shops.
Try on some dresses.
I love this dress so much.
Gosh ^^



Bought something to pamper myself too.
Aww :)
Able to buy some pressie for baby boy, can say 1 of his fav choco :)
I'm just so damn good at spending money.
Yeahhh :)
After updating blog, need to hit back on STUDIES :)

No comments:

Post a Comment