Thursday, November 18, 2010

Woke up at 5.55am.
Had a nightmare.
Gosh.

I'm so damn freaking tire.
It's not time yet.
Went back to sleep.

Alarm ring.
Woke up at 6.55am.
Shit-.-
I'm late.
Sms Kee Tat.
Rush to bath.
Rush to get dress.
Drink a cup of Milo.
Not enough-.-
Mom pack dry pan mee for me to college.
Lunch got food again =)

Reach college.
Learn how to transfer money.
So cool.
Haha.
Now last step, wait for my orders to reach my house xD
Doing statistics tutorial with KC.
Boring.
Look at her treating library as her house again-.-
Kim reach.
She looks blur as usual xD
Today class end at 4.30pm.
Damn-.-

Mistaken Stats workshop start at 10.30am-.-
By the time reach there.
Workshop had already started.
Going to the workshop make all of us nuts.
WTH-.-

Workshop ends.
Went for our lunch.
2.30pm accounts again.
Went in to the audi.
Rachel's here =)
Cam-whore.
Play game.

Class started.
Everyone talking about the account assignment marks.
All of us check for the marks.
Me and KC got 9.1% out of 15%.
Not bad though =)
But i still need marks to pass finals.
Shitttt..
Next thing to worry is my finals.
SHIT-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment