Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stats-.-

Boring day.
Another day of staying back until 8pm with KC and Kim.
The library had become our chilling spot-.-
Except that we were rushing our stupid stats assignment.
Gosh.
Kill me!!!!!!!

Totally no clue about the freaking assignment.
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!
How to pass up??
Due date is like on 4 days time.
And we're still stucked.
shit-.-

No clue, what to do in the library??
Cam-whore =)


Kim shy shy pulak xD
Many shot before took this with KC -.-

Waiting for makan xD

Today's there's the Charity Event going on.
Support Magdeline.
Previously bought RM10 voucher from her.
In the end use whole RM10 voucher at her booth.
Such a supportive person I am XD

Anton called, told me to go down to the cafeteria.
Went down, he pass me this whole box-.-

The love sign i draw on it more nicer, and KC colour it xD

The whole box contains all of this.
OMG.
And it's for free le.
Gosh.
So touching.
Aww..
Love you guys ^^

Going dinner.
Look at my bag, full with foods-.-
KC stuff and my stuff-.-
GOSH.
No wonder friends name my bag as doraemon pocket-.-
In cantonese "8 bou doi" =.=
Everyone nowadays got influence by me, they are all bringing foods to college.
Aww.
We looks like primary students xD
Still bringing pack lunch ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment