Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday

WTF-.-
There's this asshole who wanna hack into my fb account.
WTH-.-
This go on for 2 days.
After i change my previous password, that asshole try to hack again.
So damn many security email i had received.
In the end change to a more powerful password.
Hope's that the end of the story-.-
Idiot.
Get a life.
Hack into my account for what??
There's no billions of dollars in my account-.-

Starting with our Statistics assignment.
Stuck at the deviation part.
Don't even know what the hell do we need to compare.
1 words.
GOSH!!!!

Went over to KC comp to start with the graphs thingy.
KC and Kim were playing Deal or No Deal.
Therefore, thought of logging in to my blog.
So that update my blog.
Done signing in, KC want me to look for the deviation meaning.
Went through Google, in the end totally forgotten about my blog.

Went back to my place.
Suddenly Kim and KC going fishy.
They keep on laughing and talking softly.
When i walk over there, KC faster close that website.
Then she told me to check my blog.

That time i only realize.
I forgotten to log off from her comp.
WTF-.-
In the end they spam my blog.
Therefore, the post before this blog were a piece of artwork by KIM and KC=.=

Went for our dinner.
Need to pull our mind away from the comp for a few minutes.
After dinner, went back to the library.
Start again.

Then Ele and Meow are here.
Ele use the comp beside me.
Then Meow sitting at my place.
As a result, she spam my Twitter again-.-

WTH-.-
Everyone wanna spam my website=.=
No idea about the stats assignment.
Camwhore abit.


This KC treat library like her home-.-


Kimmy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment