Monday, February 14, 2011

2nd February 2011 a.k.a My Big Day :)

Although abit late but still wanna update my blog :)

Anyway my big day for this year fell on the same date as our Chinese Reunion Dinner.
Totally WTF-.-
We had reunion dinner means I can't celebrate my big day until at night!!

Anyway on 12.00am on the date of 2nd February, Kuin suddenly appear in front of my house.
He say he wanted to come and wish my happy birthday.
But because of too late, I couldn't go out.
In the end, he lefted.
I asked him, you came all the way from Puchong just to wish me??
Then he said he brought a cake along.

All the cakes are from Secret Recipe.

So sweet :)

Anyway on the big day, hubby boy bring me to Pavillion :)
Decided to borrow some outfit from piggy, cause she's the most ladylike member in our group.
Because is my birthday, therefore mom would not allow me to wear blackie-.-
Cause black she say brings bad luck.
Therefore this year wear pinkie for my birthday :)

At Pavillion hubby boy and me decided to watch Faster cause we don't have other movie to watch.
Others Chinese New Year Movie need to wait until CNY only we can watch.
Gosh-.-
Boring.

After movie, cam-whore awhile.


Love Piggy dress, hubby boy say i looks so princess :)

Anyway did not really do a lot of things on that day because we need to rush home for REUNION DINNER-.-
Urgghh!!!
Reach home because of bro need to work, therefore mom cook a advance reunion dinner first.
We ate "9 DAI GUAI"
Translate it yourself xD

After that advance dinner, hubby boy need to rush home for his dinner too.
As for our Tung Family, after send bro to work, dad, mom and me went to Sg. Long to join Tung's Family for the reunion dinner.
Daddy bought me another birthday cake.
Its fruit cake as usual, cause uncle aunty do not like cheese-.-
Anyway who cares, i get advance angpao cause of my birthday.
So I'm happy xD

After dinner went home.
Open all my pressie :)

I love all my pressies alot :)
Got Anna Sui perfume from hubby boy.
Acer laptop from mommy & daddy :)
Glass photo frame from KC.
A set of dragonfly jewelery from Kim *she say this gift sit aeroplane de cause is from aus*
Get a pyjamas set from Jia En, Min Yee, Huei Mien and Poh.
And a blanket@towel@carpet from Miew Mun xD

Thanks for all the lovely gifts.
Love you guys a lot a lot :)

This year I total have 5 birthday cakes :)

1st cake from Secret Recipe, Blueberry Cheesecake by hubby boy.
2nd cake from Levain, mixtures of 3 cakes by Fonseka.
3rd cake from Baker Cottage, Fruit Cake by daddy.
4th cake from Secret Recipe, mixtures of 9 different types of cakes by Kuin.
And lastly the 5th cake also from Secret Recipe, Blueberry Cheesecake again by Uncle Richard.

I'm fat with all the cheese.
WTF-.-
Haven't CNY also starting to get fat already.
OH NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment