Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Monthsary

Today is our Monthsary again..
Yeappie.
I'm too excited about my birthday for tomorrow till i forgot about our monthsary.
Opps!!
I'm sorry baby boy.
I dint mean too forgot.
Just got to excited.

Anyway today is Federal day.
All the people from KL get's their holiday.
While people from Selangor need to study and work-.-
WTF!!
So unfair-.-
And our stupid course did not give us time to holiday too.

Today Kee Tat mom fetch us to college.
So awkward-.-
No communications with Kee Tat during the whole journey.
During class, we got a random presentation.
Is about picking up a question.
And each of us need to randomly present that questions.
Gosh.
So damn nervous-.-

Anyway, after class, hubby boy fetch me to piggy place to get the dress :)
After that, went to Levain to meet up with Miew Mun, Fonseka, Poh and Min Yee.
Another high school celebrations for my birthday :)
Means another cake :(
Aww.
So fattening.

The place was quite nice.
English classic feels.
Alot of yummy breads.
Yummy soup and pasta.
Yum.
After lunch, went over to Pavillion for Snowflakes.
Did not bought anything.
Just walk around.
And that's the end of the whole celebration :)

Opps, and yesterday got my first pressie from Kimmy.
Today in class get my second pressie from KC.
Next got it from Miew Mun, Poh, Min Yee, Jia En.
And finally a birthday cake from Fonseka :)
Thanks alot :)
MUACKKSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment