Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Finally is Valentine Days.
Yeah.
This is the second time I'm celebrating Valentine with hubby boy :)
Yeappie.

Leave class early cause hubby boy reach early.
In the end, KC sms me, say I'm screw already because the lecturer re-check the attendance-.-
WTF-.-
Abit unlucky but I don't care.
I'm gonna enjoy my valentine :)

At first thought of returning my working uniform first.
But in the end we got lost.
Therefore we went back down to KL-.-
In the end, we will be going to Pavillion for our celebration :)

Went over to Tony Romas for our lunch :)



Boneless Bites-Carolina Honey

Both of our main course- "10oz Ribeye Steak with Black Pepper Sauce"

Hubby Boy Dessert- "Apple Crisp A La Mode"

My dessert- "Raspberry Brownie Royale"


Finally tried Tony Romas with hubby boy.
The food is ok.
The dessert also ok only.
But the bill FANTASTIC O.O

After lunch, walk around.
There's nothing much to buy.
Walk around.
Showing off abit with the bouquet of flower that hubby boy bought xD *so bad*
And famous activities..........................


CAM-WHORING :)








After walking around, finally both of us were exhausted-.-
That flower was freaking heavy-.-
Abit regret for taking it down from the car.
And honestly speaking, although I'm happy i get flowers, but I don't like showing it.
Is abit embarrassed when people is looking at your flower-.-

We stop by at the playground for some fun.
Been so long never play with the swing :)


Finally hubby boy pressie :)
A bouquet of roses+ferrero & bracelet by GUESS & a pendant by Thomas Sabo :)


When reach home, mom told me there's a gift for me from Kelvin.
My mom's friend son-.-
Lol.
Another bouquet of flower and a box of gift :)



Now i got 2 bouquet of flowers :)

At night, cousin sis baby girl is turning to 1 years old.
Therefore, hubby boy follow me, mom & dad, to their open house.
Baby was so awkward with my relatives xD

No comments:

Post a Comment