Monday, February 14, 2011

First day of CNY

Yeappie.
Finally is CNY.
Every year our routine will be the same.
Wake up.
Shower and had our vegetarian brunch.
After brunch go out to the temple at Jalan Imbi for a prayer.

But this year, our routine changed.
Instead of the temple at Jalan Imbi, we went to Salak South temple this year.
For me, while I'm praying I also manage to get 2 angpaos from that temple.
Not bad not bad :)
After praying, that sifu over there, don't know chop something on our neck and back of our neck.
I don't know what's that for.
But dad say just chop.

After chopping done, we go to dad side Tung's Family house.
Actually is just few houses from mine-.-
Reach there as usual greet everyone.
Get angpao.
Eat and chat xD

Later in the evening, went over to mom's side, Chua Family.
Everyone ask us why are we so late.
Haha.
Eat again.
But at here, we gamble :)
While mommy and me were gambling.
Daddy and uncle were at inside watching movie, drinking beer.
See what is my cutie cousin Isaac doing??


Anyway, from the gambling table I manage to win money :)
Mom win money too.
She say don't know is it because of the chop thingy from the temple bring us luck xD

No comments:

Post a Comment