Monday, February 14, 2011

3rd Day of CNY a.k.a Open House

As usual, 3rd day of CNY means open house for my dad.
Every year, he will invite his friends over.
Mom will invite our relatives.
And me will invite some of my close friends.
This year hubby boy attend for my open house :)
There will be foods and drinks.
This time we called for catering.
Cause is much more cheaper than ordering a pig-.-
I mean 'Siu Zhu' xD

I don't really understand why daddy want to organize this open house.
Waste money.
Need to clean the house-.-
Gosh.
As usual also, after eating dad friends will go inside the house for gambling session.
All their cigarettes, and all the peanuts skin will fly all over the place.
Gosh.

This year daddy friends left earlier.
6.30pm all of them went to another friend's open house.
Daddy follow too.
Our house left the Chua's Family were gambling.
Uncle Desmond family were the last 1 to reach.
The had their dinner.
Sit awhile.
And then left to another friend's open house.

After everyone left.
Mom was busy cleaning the house.
I help abit with her.
Mom was so mad at dad for organising this open house.
But after that ran over to another friend's house and left all this cleaning session to mom-.-

Anyway, after everyone gone, got some free time to cam-whore :)


My cutie cousin bro, Isaac :)
Hubby boy smile till so cute :)

The sad part is this year we order catering, but in the end, there's no dinner for us-.-
Cause us, hubby boy and me ate maggie for dinner-.-
Poor us-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment