Monday, September 21, 2009

CrapsXD

Woke up very early today.
Gosh,i don't know why.
Is holiday man-.-
Weirdo ME.
Went down for breakfast.
Don't like the noodle,is tasteless-.-

After bath, went out with mommy.
Went to MidValley shopping^^
Alot of mooncakes.
Damn nice and so damn expensive-.-
Finally mommy bought 1 mooncake, chocolate don't know.
Quite nice.But still is very expensive.

Walking around then XC suddenly say he finally done his advertisement.
Gosh.
Damnit-.-
I totally forgot about the advertisement thingy.
Damn.
Have to pass up on this Friday.
Damn damn damn.
I still got activity tonight.
Damn.

After shopping, went home.
Rushing to do my advertisement thingy.
Uses 2 hours to complete my advertisement.
This is my artwork.
Quite ok la,for an not-so-artistic people like me.
Is the best i can do.
Wakakaka.
2 IN 1 MASCARA & LIPGLOSS^^


After done with my advertisement,rushing to get ready.
Then off we go.
Reach Kelana Jaya.
Yeah.
BBQ together with porridge steamboat.
Eww.
I hate that one-.-
Got all those seafood thingy-.-
Reach home at around 11.00 pm.
Tire.
But fun^^

No comments:

Post a Comment