Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kena tipu by Loh Wai KeanXD

Went college.
During Moral class, suddenly 1 woman say wanna borrow the class for 40 minutes.
So we are free for 40 minutes.
Went to cafeteria.
Michelle and me keep on looking for 'boss" to buy our coupons.
Met alot funny guys.
Haha.
I manage to sold all my coupons.
Total 25 coupons**claps**

Then finish moral class,took a picture with Michelle,Myra,and Yukki.I'm not looking at the camera-.-

Then went to OrangeMe and my darling^^
.
Order Tom Yam^^

Got replacement class for maths at 2.30pm-6.30pm.
Then teacher say she done talking.
Class dismiss at 4.30pm.
Wait for Wai Kean to done his presentation.
Went back to his house.
Saw his mom.
Wow,his mom very scary-.-
Haha.
But very funny^^
Wait him bath everything.
Something make me emo.
Thanks for your hand Wai Kean.
Appreciate it.
^^
Went to Island Red Cafe with Wai Kean.
He say he never try before cause is new.My weird look-.-

Weird look again-.-


Wai Kean punya traditional coffee, my island something-.-


My tom yam again^^

Wai kean punya salad chicken rice..

That Wai Kean keep on forcing me to finish it-.-
Feel like vomitting-.-

Went to the PGRM thingy.
Damn.
Give Wai Kean tipu already.
Loh Wai Kean,next time got job i find you.
Haha.
Anyway have a great time today.
Thanks alot^^

No comments:

Post a Comment