Saturday, September 5, 2009

A better change???

Things will change in a second.
Weather will change in a second.
Humans too will change in a second.

After a long discussion.
Thanks to Wai Kean who accompany me when i was feeling down.
Thanks for the 1 hour++.
Really appreciate it.
Thanks Myra darling.
After all the things you said.
I know is abit difficult for me to become like you in 1 night.

But if that will makes you happy,i can try.
But i cant promise that i will be that perfect.
I want to become the best for you.
I want you to feel happy without stress.
I want to be the girl that will always be with you through thick and thins.
Just as Myra say,all this require alot of tears.
But i will get use to it after awhile.

Tears to me are nothing.
I will cry when i'm sad.
I will cry when i'm touch.
I will cry when i'm angry.
All this happen because i care about you.

FOR YOU,I WILL TRY MY BEST...

No comments:

Post a Comment